Our story begins with our hero, the town Blacksmith, deep down a mineshaft hard at work gathering materials for his blacksmith shop. Suddenly, the roar of a dragon echoes throughout the mineshaft and the ceiling begins to crumble and cave in on him.
Our hero blacksmith rushes out of the mine and back to his home village only to find his village has been destroyed and his family has been kidnapped.
Set on revenge against those who’ve done this damage and taken his family, he sets off on an adventure that will take him great distances and to other dimensions meeting new friends and powerful foes along the way.
In this epic adventure quest we find out how far one man will go to save his family – but will it be enough?
- Adventure quest.
- Single-player only.
- 2-3+ hours of gameplay (perfect for let’s play video series).
- Fully updated for 1.11 with new mobs.
- No mods required.
- No texture packs required.
- Advanced dialogue system (completed quests affect what dialogue you see).
- Rules room at spawn.
- Final boss battle.
Taken Adventure Quest Map Installation
- Download Taken Adventure Quest Map
- This will take you to the Media-fire website where you can download the .zip, .rar or .7z file
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.