It is about a prince who was rescued from the recent mob outbreak from a Fallen Kingdom. He was found and raised by Travellers and Villagers. Little did he know that his Village is in danger from Herobrine. The one who caused the mob outbreak in Fallen Kingdom. As the prince stop the danger. He also travelled to destroy Herobrine and avenge his father.
- Play as the prince
- Complete quest/request of villagers
- Trade and get stuff with emeralds to Wizards,Blacksmiths and Travel Suppliers.
- Play as the one in the music video.
- Find scattered emeralds in the Kingdom,Training area and Desert Village to buy weapons and other stuff.
Try not to do the following:
- Don’t trade with civilians. Only at the wizard,blacksmith and travel supplier
- Don’t go out of the Kingdom (climb the hill), Training Camp(climb the hill) and the Desert Villager
- Complete it in adventure mode (You can go creative if redstone malfunction)
- Death : You will die up to 20+ times in this map. It’s keep inventory don’t worry.
Take Back The Night: CaptainSparklez’ Musical Trilogy Map Installation:
- Download Take Back The Night: CaptainSparklez’ Musical Trilogy Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.