Tired of your players getting by easily by just logging off the server and letting crops grow or quarries mine? Introducing Suspended Server Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2, a server side utility mod that places the server into a “suspend mode” when no players are logged in.
- No more logging out if you’re starving to wait for food to grow.
- No more waiting for the dangers of night to pass while in the safety of being ALT-Tabbed watching a video on Youtube.
- No more automated mining while you’re asleep for near infinite resources.
This utility is designed for servers that want a more difficult experience for their users.
Note: This mod requires BNBGamingLib to also be installed.
Suspended Server Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.