Sushicraft Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds new Items, z.B.sushi and still much more! But the head principle is that it the player to help is faster and more easily at Ressaucen to come.
Sushicraft Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.