Surviving with buildcraft & friends Mod Pack 1.7.10 is a pack with just BuildCraft, some aesthetic mods and some quality of life mods. This is all about going back to the roots of BuildCraft and MC modding, all about surviving with only a few mods and the things you need.
- BuildCraft Additions
- Carpenter’s Blocks
- Chisel 2
- CodeChickenCore (NEI dependency)
- Inventory Tweaks
- MineTweaker 3
- Pam’s HarvestCraft
- BuildCraft Compat
- Logistics Pipes
NOTE: Logistics Pipes have been nerfed in this pack. Every 5th pipe needs to be a LP pipe for them to communicate!
Surviving with buildcraft & friends Mod Pack Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.