Survival Wings Mod 1.8, 1.7.10 adds craftable wings that let you fly in survival mode. They are equipped in the chest equipment slot, but offer very little protection. They also degrade the more you fly.
However, there are a few different pairs available. In addition to the normal feathered wings, there is a set of obsidian wings which is much more durable, but also slower. “Gluing” them together with netherwart results in a slightly less durable set of wings that flies at a normal speed. Surrounding them with 4 ender eyes increases the speed — at the cost of a little more durability.
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.
- This mod req. SpaceCore mod.