SuperMiner Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 is a collection of sub-mods that have been designed to make life easier… Inspiration has been taken from several different mods already avaliable; namely – VeinMiner, TreeCapitator, AutoSwitch & NEI’s Magent Mode. …with a few additions of my own design.
SuperMiner sub-mod list:
- Captivator: Automatically pickup items and XP orbs. [Magnet mode]
- Cropinator: Makes Farming easier and the Hoe more useful.
- Excavator: Digs a big hole by breaking connected blocks, of the same type, within the specified range.
- Illuminator: Automatically lights up the area while you mine.
- Lumbinator: Chop down an entire tree.
- Shaftanator: Dig yourself a mine shaft.
- Substitutor: Automatically select the correct tool while you mine.
- Veinator: Mine an entire vein of ore.
SuperMiner Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.