Super Multi-Drills Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 are effective on anything a pickaxe or shovel would be able to mine. With a cheap upgrade, they can also work on wooden materials! They also make a decent melee weapon. All customization is done with ordinary crafting.
By default, the energy consumption when mining a block depends on the hardness of the block, the drill head material, and the level of the Efficiency enchantment on the drill. The formula can be changed in the config file. There are also some unused variables, such as the level of Silk Touch and Fortune.
Drills require four components to craft, a head, a motor, a battery, and a chassis. There are recipes for Thermal Foundation and Ender IO, with fallback vanilla recipes if neither mod is detected.
- Head – Affects mining speed, energy efficiency, and attack damage. Can be made from a wide variety of metals and gems.
- Motor – Affects the harvest level. There are three tiers, with the harvest level of each being configurable.
- Battery – Affects the energy capacity (configurable, five tiers). Charge level is retained when crafting.
- Chassis – No effects, just pick your favorite color!
- Craft an existing drill with new parts to swap them out. The old parts are even returned to you! Maybe you could carry a spare battery?
- Use the material of a drill head (such as an ingot or gem) to change the appearance of the head without changing its stats.
- Use dyes to change to chassis color without crafting a new one.
- Drill Upgrades add additional effects, usually enchantments. The saw upgrade allows your drill to harvest anything an axe can.
Super Multi-Drills Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.