Black Hole Storage:
Can store 2^40 (about 1 trillion) items AND liquids (of one type).
Black Hole Hopper:
Pulls from inventories up to 6 blocks away, and inserts them into the inventory it is attached to. Also pulls in nearby items.
Creates power from stars. The rate is variable based on the star. Looks really cool. The base block:
Gif of the animation:
This block must first have a star container inserted into it, then a star. It will then begin to generate power.
This block serves as a marker for anything you may need. It shows up visibly in the sky, much like a beacon, and can be named and colored. It will show up on the HUD of the Gravity Helmet.
Black Hole (NYI): ?????????
Currently the main item in the mod. Created in a violent explosion, these items can provide you power for a loooong time. They are also used in most recipes.
Protection from a large amount of damage, as well as a large array of useful modules, see below:
Super Massive Tech Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.