Substratum Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 adds ores and crafting materials for other mods or modpacks to use. This mod adds ingots, nuggets, dusts, gears, and plates of various materials. Each item recipe and world gen ore can be adjusted or disabled by editing the config file.
- Brass (Copper + Zinc)
- Bronze (Copper + Tin)
- Steel (Iron + Coal, disabled by default)
- Invar (Iron + Nickel)
- Cupronickel (Copper + Nickel)
- Electrum (Gold + Silver)
- Signalum (Copper + Silver + Redstone, disabled by default)
- Lumium (Tin + Silver + Glowstone, disabled by default)
- Enderium (Tin + Platinum + Enderpearl, disabled by default)
- Sulfur (Nether)
- Niter (Nether)
Substratum Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.