Definition: maintaining or supporting oneself at a minimum level. That’s what Subsistence Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 does.
Subsistence started as EDX: Skyblock, which was based off of tier 1 mechanics in the Electrodynamics mod. We discovered that these blocks and tools alone would function well as a skyblock utility so we isolated it, added a crap-ton of customizable JSON configs, and tweaked a few things. Since this mod had nothing to do with the science of electrodynamics anymore, I felt a name change was in order. Thus, Subsistence.
The overall direction we went with Subsistence was inspired by Ex Nihilo, a revolutionary skyblock mod. We felt our mod would fit nicely in that category with an additional flare for the visuals and end user customization.
Subsistence Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.
Download Subsistence Mod: