Stuffed Animals Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds a stuffed animal version of every mob in the game! Each mob plays a unique sound along with hearts when interacted with. Also, the horses and villagers have a random texture, so you may need to place them multiple times to get the type you desire. To get the animals, craft a present and right click while holding it in your hand. It will give you three random stuffed animals.
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.