Streams Mod 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9 introduces real flowing rivers, with a true current. These rivers are generated in the world using custom non-decaying flowing blocks and are much larger than anything the player could create using buckets. They originate in multiple sources and flow down the terrain through slopes and waterfalls, joining together into wider rivers until they reach the sea (or the old-style sea-level static rivers, if those exist in your world).
Note: the vanilla Minecraft terrain generator has low average altitudes, which makes for rather flat rivers. For best results, consider using a custom terrain generator capable of higher average elevations, such as ATG or RWG.
This mod need Farseek API
Streams Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.