This map is a Vanilla Minecraft recreation of a scene in Redstonia from the game Minecraft: Story Mode – Episode 2 by Telltale Games. The entire scene is playable and features tons of interactions and cutscenes with full voice and music via a fully fleshed out resource pack. This map features a new technology for custom NPCs and tons of unique, never before seen things in Minecraft maps!
- FOV: Normal.
- Clouds: Fancy.
- View Bobbing: Off.
The resource pack is fairly large in this map, so here are a few separate downloads in case your computer can’t handle the full package.
This map was primarily created for the demonstration of new technologies that map makers are allowed to apply to their own creations! I encourage aspiring map makers to take a look at and use this technology for their own purposes, as long as necessary credit is provided to myself, the creator.
Notable Technologies Within The Map:
- New system for complete rig NPC character models.
- A system created for a custom crafting UI.
- New clock system for animation keyframing.
- Systems for controlling interaction timing and sequences.
- New system for mouth animation control.
- New system for custom inventory interfaces.
- New system for custom modifiable hotbar UIs.
- A method of realistic third-person based gameplay.
- A demo of the possibilities of a story/interaction type map.
- Demonstration of how closely one can recreate a game using UNMODDED Minecraft.
- And various other things…
Story Mode Redstonia In Vanilla Minecraft Map Installation
- Download Story Mode Redstonia In Vanilla Minecraft Map
- This will take you to the Media-fire website where you can download the .zip, .rar or .7z file
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.