StorageSilo Mod 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10 allows a large amount of storage (999 stacks) all from a single block. The block has a GUI not dissimilar to the ME Terminal from the Applied Energistics 2 mod. The StorageSilo has no power requirements though, so is an ideal high capacity item storage solution for those who prefer their game play without complex power systems.
This mod includes a configuration file that allows the number of stacks that can be stored in a StorageSilo to be configured. The value can be configured between 54 and 999. The configuration file is self explanatory and will be automatically generated with a default value of 999 on first run of Minecraft Forge with the mod installed. Also, with version 1.2.0 you can now enable/disable the two blocks in the mod.
To craft the StorageSilo, you need to place an EnderChest in the centre of your crafting table, with eight regular chests surrounding it, as shown below.
A new block has been added as of version 1.2.0, called the CraftingSilo, which is an enhanced version of the StorageSilo, with an integrated crafting grid.
StorageSilo Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.