Steve’s Factory Manager Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 allows you to move items between different inventories (machines and storage blocks) by specifying it using commands in a flow chart like way. One simply places a Machine Inventor Manager block connected to inventories (directly or through cables) and then specify the commands.The commands are simple to use but can also be set up in very advanced ways to make advanced instructions.
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.