Steve’s Carts 2 Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a mod that introduces a modular system where you can build a huge amount of carts (hundred of thousands) by combining the parts you want.
To get started building carts you should build a cart assembler. Then you’ll need a hull of your choice as well as all the modules you wanna add. Then you can just do so in the assembler. You also need coal in the left hand slot of the two slots on the right. The cart will be placed in the right hand one when it’s done.
Installation using MultiMC:
- Create a new instance
- Select it, click play and enter your user information.
- After it has downloaded minecraft, close minecraft.
- Click edit mods, click MCForge and select the latest version.
- Go to the Mods Folder tab, add the zip file of SC2
- Close the mods window and hit rebuild jar.
- Click play to start the game.
- Open your .minecraft folder. It will be located somewhere along these lines “
- C:\Users\Vswe\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft” but will vary. A good way to find it would be to go to “%appdata%” which will take you most of the way, then click the rest of the way.
- Open the bin folder and open the mincraft.jar file with the compression software of your choice.
- Get and open it with your compression software. Move all the files from the zip into your minecraft.jar file.
- Remove the META-INF folder from your minecraft.jar.
- Go back to your .minecraft folder.
- If you don’t have one already, create a “mods” folder.
- Get the SC2 zip file and put it in the mods folder.
- Start minecraft and hope it works.
Download Minecraft Steve’s Carts 2 Mod