StepUp Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 allows you to walk up one block height without having to jump. This is a client sided Forge mod. If your character cannot walk up blocks on a server with this activated, deactivate or you could get a ban from that server for “hacking”. Press “J” to activate and deactivate the effects ingame. The keybind can be changed in the controls menu.
StepUp Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.