Stellar Sky Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 is a mod which changes the Minecraft sky to be much more realistic. This mod adds fancy real stars and planets, and so on. You can even find constellations with this mod!
- Real colored stars rise at night; They even twinkle! (Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Stars!)
- The Sun and Moon is much fancier, smaller than default, and they move diagonally like real world!
- Bright planets like Venus can also be seen in daytime
- Normally 1 month is 29.5 days, and 1 year is 365.2422 days.
- Sun, Moon, planets, and stars are invisible when it’s raining.
- Length of a year and length of a day can be changed by config.
- Current time, day and year is shown on the HUD. It can be manipulated by pressing key ‘U’ (Change Time Info Text).
Note: Stellar Sky mod requires SciAPI to run.
- Mag_Limit: reducing Limit Magnitude can improve FPS exponentially.
- Moon_Fragments_Number: Accuracy of moon, reducing this will improve FPS slightly.
- Twinkling (Turbulance): Degree of the twinkling effect of star. Not related with FPS.
- Minute length: Minute length in tick. This is for HUD display in HH:MM format.
- Hour length: Hour length in minute. This is for HUD display in HH:MM format.
- Server_Enabled: Enables Server-Side Sky change. When this config is enabled, this mod will be treated as Universal. ()
- Day_Length: Now, You can change the Length of a Day! Imagine 1000 tick-day!
- Year_Length: You can also change the year length. its unit is ‘day’.
- Moon_Size & Moon_Brightness: relative size/brightness for moon.
- Offsets(Start time), Start time will be YearOffset / DayOffset / TickOffset.
- * Tick_Offset: Start tick.
- * Day_Offset: Start day.
- * Year_Offset: Start year.
- * Lattitude/Longitude_Overworld/Ender: Longitude and Lattitude on Overworld/Ender. It represents the coordinate of the viewer.
- Wake up properties!
* Wake_Mode: You can choose earliest or latest available wake times given by conditions.
* Wake-up Conditions.
# Wake up by brightness(light): When sun reaches the height angle :Sun_Height_for_Wake, player wakes up. (enable/disable).
# Wake up by alarm: When time reaches certain time after midnight: Wake_Time_from_midnight, player wakes up. (enable/disable).
Stellar Sky Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.