Since this is API about celstial objects, there is celestial API which allows better compatibility.
Currently there is optical system which is celestial objects.
- DEFAULT: There are default telescopes which provides magnification can be used using right-click.
- Photoptics is the mod enhancing this part of Stellar API.
Overlay System (HUD)
- Currently there is overlay system in Stellar API, which is easily configurable HUD elements.
- It can be manipulated by the HUD which can be displayed by pressing key ‘U’. You can also disable some HUDs here.
- DEFAULT: Day Descriptor Information on the TopRight side of the HUD. (Which is positionable)
Currently there is per-dimension resource(textrue) commands to replace resources per-dimension. (/perdimres list/available/set/remove)
The resources will be applied directly after the command is run.
This part of Stellar API is used by Stellar Sky.
- /perdimres available: View the list of per-dimension resource IDs available to replace.
- /perdimres list: View currently replaced per-dimension resources.
- /perdimres set <PerDimResID> <resource location>: Replace per-dimension resources using
- The resource location is ‘(location in assets)’ in vanilla and ‘(modid):(location in per-mod resource location)’.
- /perdimres remove <PerDimResID>: Can remove per-dimension resource replacement using
Stellar API Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.