The Steampunk tower is a two part medieval/fantasy/steampunk tower that I built for myself on an online server where it became quite popular. It seems endlessly taller than wider which is due to a server mechanic allowing larger building plots as you level up.
The lower tower includes an entrance and dining room with a teleport to the upper tower, a kitchen, a study with a library and a map, a crafting room with an anvil and a brewing stand, a small bedroom, a chain bridge to an airship, a mechanic room for the outer watch, a bookkeeping room with a fountain and a hidden entrance to the cult cellar, a villager trading room, a mechanic room for the hidden entrance system, a biome hub/exhibtion cellar and a storage cellar.
The upper tower includes a teleport entrance room, a sphere arboretum and farm, an irrigation system room for the sphere, an irrigation control room, an observatory with exhibitions and a telescope.
Finally both towers comes with a lot of stairs, floating islands like the beacon building island at the top and a fishing hut at the bottom.
On the server the tower had a dam aswell, which is why the schematic file has a dam too while the world file doesn’t, simply because the water levels are equal.
Steampunk Tower Map Installation:
- Download Steampunk Tower Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.