“So, this is the Perplex Express. I did a bit of researching, and decided it was probably based on 3 existing Japanese steam locomotives, namely the JGR Class 7100, the JNR C51, and the JNR C62. Found references to work off of and went from there.”
“I’ve been building it on and off since early December, with plans going farther back than that. I pretty much began considering this build immediately after I finished the Mineral.”
“As last time this is a scale recreation so it’s a tad large. Just a tad.”
“Also like last time, this train has secrets. A lot of them, actually. Couldn’t resist hiding a ton of things around the train. First person to find them all gets cake!”
“I had help from Jaspanda, PDawgWoolf, TheIrateSloth, and probably a couple of the other members, but I forgot. Sorry guys :S”
Steam Locomotive & Train, “Perplex Express” Mario Party Map Installation:
- Download Steam Locomotive & Train, “Perplex Express” Mario Party Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.