Steam Engines Mod 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 is the first mod by the Redsnake Games Team, which has grown much after two years of work. We have chosen the age of industrialization as core topic for this mod, e.g. our engine blocks work with steam and coal, which will be great for all Steampunk fans.
Even friends of automation processes and decorative builders will profit by this mod, since we implemented numerous varied blocks, which will bring the charm of the early modern spirit with them.
This mod implements machines like mill, double oven, saw and a block sensor to the game, also a complete piping system with various filters for items. In addition, there are decorative blocks, tools, armor, food, etc.
Steam Engines Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.