Steam Advantage Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 is an add-on mod to Power Advantage that adds steam power to your Minecraft experience. Steam-powered machines include a mining drill, rock crusher, blast furnace (which still needs to burn coal to work, but it’s really fast), and elevator. For the environmentally conscious steam-punk industrialists, you can forego burning coal and instead plant a geothermal steam boiler in a lava pit (do try not to fall in the lava, it’s rather hot).
Steam machines need lots of iron and brass, plus a little bit of steel. The key part to any steam machine is the steam Governor. The exact recipe depends on which recipe mode you set in the Power Advantage config file:
Once you’ve crafted a few governors, the first thing you’ll probably want to make is a coal-fired boiler and a rock crusher. Here’s the recipes for them:
Note that every steam-powered recipe requires 2 Governors, 2 iron plates, and a steel frame. The rock crusher recipe above has a block of steel, not iron, in the top row.
Steam Advantage Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.