Starcraft Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is based off the Starcraft Franchise and adds new weapons and mobs. The mod itself plans to incorporate all mobs, weapons, armours, structures, and worlds from the Starcraft universe. The mod will take you across many new environments, allow you to find far better weapons and armour, and battle many new hostile mobs.
- 20+ blocks
- 8 new weapons
- 5 new randomly generated structures
- 5 new ores
- 3 new sets of armour
- 3 new mobs
- 1 new biome
This mod is starting off small and will eventually grow large, probably into one of the largest mods.
Starcraft is a RTS (real time strategy) game in which the player builds up an economy, creates an army, and leads that army to destroy the other players. In the game of Starcraft, there are three races to choose from; The Zerg (An insectoid race that favor melee and overwhelming numbers over actual strategy), The Terran (Genetically modified humans with advanced robotic technology and A.I. Use firepower and strategy to their advantage), and The Protoss (Plant based humanoids that are far more advanced than the Terran. Use superior technology to their advantage). Starcraft is a game where the setting is a region of the Milky Way galaxy. This mod takes place in space!
Starcraft Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.