The Ghost was a starship owned by the Twi’lek Hera Syndulla that was used by a group of rebels during the reign of the Galactic Empire.
The Ghost was a modified VCX-100 light freighter originally made by the Corellian Engineering Corporation. It was named for her ability to evade Imperial sensors. Although an old vessel with a few dogfight battle scars from the Empire, she still performed reliably.
The ship had a nose turret gunner station underneath the cockpit section, with a dedicated gunner seat, and a 360-degree dorsal laser cannon turret midships. The vessel had a crew section at the front half, with two of the four main cargo holds making up the forward corners of the ship. The ship had port and starboard docking rings, like a majority of Corellian light freighter designs. If there was no nose gunner available, the pilot could control the nose turret from the cockpit. Behind the cockpit was the crew’s quarters, consisting of four private rooms. By the engine arrays were the two rear-facing main cargo holds, making up, as the two forward ones did, the rear corners of the ship. On the roof of the ship, in the back, rested a small attack shuttle called the Phantom. The vessel had engines which were baffled, energy dampeners, and static jammers to make it hard to detect. These functions meant that on sensors the Ghost appeared as solar fluctuations or cosmic radiation. The Ghost had enough forward firepower to destroy a Gozanti-class cruiser.
Star Wars Rebels Ghost Map Installation:
- Download Star Wars Rebels Ghost Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.