In a galaxy, Far Far away,
The Walschaerts Colony has created
a pair of maps to be released alongside
the hype for the new movie….
The map revolves around repairing a broken BB-8 astro droid, and is a CTM style scavenger hunt. Players will encounter things from Sandcrawlers, to TIE Fighters, to the Millenium Falcon!
Here’s a snippet from the map:
“Oh no, BB-8 is missing some parts!
Luckily, this is Tatooine, so there are
no doubt spare parts lying around.
Explore North, East, South, and West
To find them!”
- Search and Find
- and more!
Star Wars Force Awakens: Tatooine Troubles Hunt Map Installation:
- Download Star Wars Force Awakens: Tatooine Troubles Hunt Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.