Stained Ender Tables Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a teleportation mod for Minecraft. Make two ender tables of the same color (recipes on the minecraftforum page) place them down in the world wherever you like, right click on one to teleport to the other.
First make ender clay:
Then smelt it to make hardened ender clay:
Finally add a redstone and a dye:
Place one of the ender tables down at your base or origin or wherever you want to teleport back to. Place the other table down in a mine or out in the wilderness where you’re exploring, or carry it with you for emergencies. When you want to head home (or wherever you placed the first table) place the second table down, right click on it and you’re home. Be creative! You could place tables at points of interest for quick access, such as at villages, or pools of lava, then have a transportation “hub” room in your base with several different tables leading to different locations. (Signs above the tables can help you remember where each one goes.)
Stained Ender Tables Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.