Ever wanted to place your metal ingots in real piles instead of storing them in chests? Well then StacksOnStacks Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 is for you! Simply right click with an ingot on the ground and you will place it in a pile. To remove an ingot just left click the pile again. Simple as that!
In the config is a option to change the texture of the ingots to a few different ones. Be sure to pick the one you like most.
StacksOnStacks Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.