Stackie Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 is a mod that group all items of the same type and experience orbs into stacks of maximum size.
Configuration: The config file fill be created after you run Minecraft at least once with the mod installed. The config file is located int the .minecraft/config folder. In the config file you can change the following values:
- The delay in ticks (20 ticks = 1 second) that will pass between stacking attempts. If Minecraft runs fine you can lower the value, if it starts lagging you’ll want to increase the value.
- The stacking range, which can be set anywhere from one percent length of a block up to 10 blocks length. The default is 0.75 blocks which in my testings was just fine.
How to install Stackie Mod for Minecraft:
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Start Minecraft and exit it.
- Open the .minecraft/mods folder
- Copy/Move/Paste the jar file into the folder
LunatriusCore is a REQUIRED to work in Minecraft 1.7.2 or later.