You are here: Home
>> Minecraft Mods
>> Squeedometer Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 — Updated: July 3, 2016,
Minecraft Version: 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 |
Developer: squeek502 |
499 views |
Squeedometer Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9
is a simple client-side mod that adds a speedometer to the HUD. Uses distance traveled last tick to calculate your current speed, so it should give accurate readings for any activity (riding a horse, etc).
Squeedometer Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.
Download Squeedometer Mod: