Squake Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 is a Quake-style movement mod for Minecraft, mostly inspired by the movement in Fortress Forever/Team Fortress Classic.
This mod adds bunnyhopping, strafe jumping, air control, trimping, and sharking to Minecraft and removes losing speed from taking fall damage (needs to be installed server-side for this). Bunnyhopping is uncapped by default, but has config settings for Fortress Forever-style soft and hard bunnyhop caps. The air and ground acceleration code is actually based on Half-Life, but it should be fairly similar to Quake’s. The trimp mechanic is a modified version of the Fortress Forever trimp mechanic: if you’re moving fast enough, holding sneak while jumping will convert some of your horizontal speed into vertical speed. Sharking refers to gliding across the surface of water by holding jump.
Note: This mod Requires PlayerAPI Core
Squake Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.