Sprinkles For Vanilla Mod 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 aims to add a config for vanilla, currently it is quite new so more configs will be coming but I have made sure to include some of the options I think most people will use first. Sprinkles For Vanilla Mod must be on the server to run and server owners can use it to disable different features such as explosions or mobs if they wish.
Sprinkles For Vanilla Mod also doubles as a clientside mod.
Current Config Options:
Features that will work even if the mod is not on the server (will even work if server doesnt have forge):
- Disable any sound (including from other mods)
- Disable/Enable any particle (only from vanilla)
- Choose to hide your own potion effect particles, everyone’s particles, or see everyone’s
- Choose when to have christmas chest texture
Must be on server for these to work:
- Disable/Enable sleep
- Disable/Enable beds being able to set spawn
- Disable/Enable nearby mobs preventing sleep
- Disable/Enable sleeping in other dimensions than overworld
- Disable/Enable being able to hop in bed when you are not directly close to bed
- Set time taken to be fully asleep (Currently can only decrease the amount)
- Set distance checked away from bed for nearby mobs
- Set distance you need to be away from bed to sleep in it
- Disable/Enable any mob of your choice
- Disable/Enable any explosion of your choice
- Disable/Enable nether portals being generated when caught on fire
- Disable/Enable nether portals teleporting to the nether
- Set a multiplier on the chance of zombie pigmen being spawned at a nether portal
- Choose to enable/disable different forms of mob griefing
- Add whitelist for what can be used as the beacon base block
- Disable/Enable ender pearl teleportation
- Toggle Health, Hunger and XP on respawn
- Enable/Disable damage from non-mob sources (Cactus, Fire, Lava, Drowning etc.)
- Set blocks which fire can spread on and their speed, flammability
Sprinkles For Vanilla Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.
Source: sprinkles_for_vanilla mod