Have you ever wanted to become spiderman in minecraft? This commandblock creation makes it possible. Just download the world and you will be able to swing through the city and use your special spider abilities to slay mobs.
- 1) Play on Minecraft 1.8.1.
- 2) Play on a tiny render distance (I recommend 6 or below). Even small amounts of lag can cause the swinging to glitch out.
- 3) Generally you need a VERY good computer for this to work!
- 4) The swinging requires skill and a bit of practice! Don’t give up and try to get the timing right! 😀
- 5) If you put the armor on and nothing happens, clear you hotbar and then put on the armor AGAIN!
- 6) Watch the video at 5:00 for an explanation of everything.
Spiderman in Vanilla Minecraft Map Installation
- Download Spiderman in Vanilla Minecraft Map
- This will take you to the Media-fire website where you can download the .zip, .rar or .7z file
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.