The SpaxPureBDCraft Resource Pack 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 is based on a cartoon look. However, the artist has worked on this Resource Pack with an intense amount of effort and time, making it amazingly detailed. The detail of a Resource Pack must fit in with its designated look, which a lot of Resource Pack artists fail to do.
A great aspect about the design of this Resource Pack , it comes in multiple detail versions. Ranging from 16x, 32x, 64x, 128x, and 256x. This aspect allows gamers to choose how they want to experience their Resource Pack, instead of using a high detailed version they could settle for the basic, simple looking version which will also not affect FPS usage as much as a higher detailed Resource Pack would do. However, this choice is completely up to the gamer and each person has their own mind set and personal preference.
Sphax PureBDCraft Resource Pack Installation:
- Download Sphax PureBDCraft Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\Resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Download Minecraft Sphax PureBDCraft Resource Pack:
For Minecraft 1.7
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.10