Speed Up Mod Pack 1.7.10 is based around a mod that allows the tickrate to be changed, which effectively speeds up everything in game. Over time, the speed of the game continuously increases, making gameplay extremely difficult. The only way to reset the speed to normal is to summon a boss, a guardian of time, and kill it, resetting the speed to normal… for a while. Players must fight their way through 7 bosses before facing the Time Lord. Players start with 3 lives, and are award a life after killing each boss.
Speed Up Mod Pack Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.