Special AI Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 added different AI patterns to mobs to do just that… Oh wait, there is: Special AI!
Special AI adds a variety of new AI patterns to mobs, including: monsters idly breaking your light sources and certain blocks, an attack AI for “passive” mobs, mounting AI, and a pile of unique combat AIs to keep you on your toes!
Each AI added by this mod can be disabled and configured, while most can even be enabled/disabled per mob, including for mobs from other mods! The properties file is generated in the ‘config’ folder in your .minecraft directory.
Special AI Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.