SpawnerCraft Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 adds a small and Minecraft-y thing to the game to enhance the vanilla experience.
SpawnerCraft allows you to have the power and convenience of moving and creating (standard) spawners in survival. By collecting the essence of the mob, you are able to infuse a mob cage with the mob to create a spawner, or to create spawn eggs. Now, to get villagers into your farm, you just need to murder them, collect their essence, and turn them into spawn eggs! To create a pig farm, just hook up a spawner! (Warning: does not edit the functionality of spawners so mob spawners are subject to the standard rules of mob spawning: conditions must be favorable to mob spawning; i.e. passives have light and grass, aggressive have dark and space.) You can even create a blaze spawner in the overworld so you can finally use that perfect design that requires water.
SpawnerCraft Mod Details:
- Killing any mob with a Mob Fishing Pole drops 1 Essence of Mob.
- Four Essence of Mob in a square creates one Agglomeration of Mob.
- Four Agglomeration of Mob creates one Spirit of Mob.
- Spirit of Mob acts like a Spawn Mob, right click summons a mob.
- Mob Spawners when destroyed drop 1 Empty Spawner.
- Clicking on a Mob Cage with a Spirit of Mob turns it into a Mob Spawner.
- Essence of Mob, Agglomeration of Mob, and Spirit of Mob are colored the same way as and follow the same naming conventions as Spawn Mob; i.e., the sprite is grey and colored by the game and as a Spawn Mob for squid is “Spawn Squid,” similarly “Essence of Squid,” “Agglomeration of Squid,” and “Spirit of Squid” are the ingame names for the items this mod adds.
- Essence of Mob, Agglomeration of Mob, and Spirit of Mob follow the same damage value assignation to mobs as Spawn Mob.
SpawnerCraft Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.