Sparks Hammers Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 adds in hammers (and now excavators!) which take the material traits of pickaxes, and by default their usage speed are x0.6 as the respective pickaxe, and the durabilty are x6 more. These can be changed in the config file
All recipes can be found in NEI, but here are the main crafting recipes to get you started:
Wooden Hammer Head
Hammer Crafting Table
Diamond Hammer (In Hammer Crafting Table)
As well as these hammers made from vanilla resources, I have also added hammers made from the following materials from other mods (this list will be updated as I add more):
- Random Things
- Spectre Iron
- Dark Steel
- Extra Utilities
- Compressed Cobblestone (replaces stone hammer recipe)
- Unstable Ingots
You can disable the addition of mod material made hammers in the config, as well as change the unstable hammer recipe back to the ‘easier’ recipe made in a vanilla crafting table.
Sparks Hammers Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.