SpACore Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a library mod used by several other mods that reduces the amount of identical code.
general:refreshRate (default: 5) - The interval in ticks between updates are sent over the network. Increasing this value will make updates slower, but reduce bandwidth usage. general:replaceModOptions (default: true) - Set to true to replace the in-game menu 'Mod Options' button with a button 'Mods' that opens the list of mods instead. general:textureMapId (default: 10) - The ID of a custom texture atlas used by some mods
SpACore Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.