SourceCodedCore Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a simple Core API to make modding easier for myself, and others if they decide to use it as a dependency. If you’re having an error with one of my mods, chances are this library is out of date.
This library also contains utilities for Screenshots. Taking a screenshot will no longer cause your game to freeze until the screenshot is saved. In addition, the /screenshot command allows you to do things with your most recently taken screenshot.
/screenshot imgur, for example, will upload the most recent screenshot to imgur in the background, and copy the link to your clipboard when done.
SourceCodedCore Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.