Soul Shards: The Old Ways Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 Remake of the original Soul Shards mod, Soul Shards: The Old Ways is bringing the mod full circle with the re-implementation of the Soul Forge and Corrupted Essence, Unlike the original concept, this mod allows you to customize pretty much anything you can think of within the mod.
Don’t like how long it takes to smelt Soulium or a Soul Shard? You can change it in the configuration file.
Don’t want to use the new (old) mechanic? Enable Easy Mode and it’ll revert to the old (newer) mechanic of right clicking glowstone
(Not recommended, and we will be phasing it out)
Soul Shards: The Old Ways Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.