Soul Forest Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds 29 new ores, where 6 of those generate in the overworld, and the rest generates in the new dimension called Soul Forest. In this Soul Forest Dimension you will find Grass, dirt (for now i am working on my custom grass and dirt) Porphory, Slate, Granite, my custom tree which is called the grapetree (more trees to come).
On these trees you will find 6 types of vines (Baneberry, Blueberry, Blackberry, Cranberry, Razzberry, Raspberry, Strawberry), you can even find some cocoa beans on them. There is this weird thing going on with these trees where the vines don’t always spawn on the log itself, i am working on this. The world is a giant underground world, having large pools of water at the bottom and large patches of grass on the middle-top.
To get to this dimension you will have to create a portal (same frame as the nether portal frame) but instead of obsidian you use Silver(temporarily) and to activate it you place a silverore(temporarily) inside the frame, like you would normally do with flint and steel. This will change in later versions aswell as the portalblock texture which is now the purple one.
This mod adds about 12 new tool sets and 2 tiers above diamond. Also this mod adds 7 new armor sets. It now includes one new type of item : The Frost Wand, which shoots frost shards (using them as ammo), a custom fire lighter with a custom fire and a custom liquid with a custom bucket.
How to install Soul Forest Mod for Minecraft:
- 1. Go to start and type %appdata% and press enter.
- 2. Open .minecraft and go into your bin folder.
- 3. Open minecraft.jar with winrar or 7-zip.
- 4. Download forge and install it.
- 5. Download Soul Forest Mod file.
- 6. Open Soul Forest.zip with winrar or 7-zip.
- 7. Drag all the folders gui, mob and textures into the minecraft.jar file.
- 8. Put Soul Forest.zip in your mods folder (located in .minecraft)
- 9. close your minecraft.jar and Soul Forest.zip
- 10. You are ready to play.