In CraftWars 4 teams or players craft, fight, and utilize unique strategies to destroy the other teams spawning point. Solisite CraftWars PvP Map contains different objectives to fight over to get your team ahead, and each team got tactical advantages over each other to create a unique and fun competitive experience.
- 1. You can only destroy blocks with TnT or a pickaxe. There are 3 pickaxes on the map, and a possibility to make a fourth one.
- 2. You can place any blocks gathered.
- 3. You can craft whatever you want.
- 1. There is a dropper in the middle that drops various items, or can be looted if you let your enemies build their way up.
- 2. Use the lower floor to set up traps for anyone trying to rush, or dig into your base.
- 3. It’s possible to sneak into a teams spawn through the back-window.
- 4. Suggested team-setup is: 1 Collector, 1 Attacker and 1 Defender.
- 5. It is possible to expand each base to 2nd floor.
Solisite CraftWars PvP Map Installation
- Download Solisite CraftWars PvP Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.