Solas Survival Map features:
- This map is Canyon/Mesa Themed and comprises of mainly Mesa/Desert terrain.
- The map is a nice medium sized 4096×4096.
- The main features of this map are the canyon like formations, biome mixtures (Desert, Mesa, Plains/Natural) and the flow of the lakes/rivers.
- This map was created in World Machine and then painted within World Painter.
- 100% custom trees once again from Koala.
- Solas is also the Irish for “light”.
- Contains resources for Survival/Factions as well as caves.
Solas Survival Map Installation:
- Download Solas Survival Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.