Solar Village Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 is a standard solar panel mod for the TESLA power API. The goal of this mod is to provide a basic solar panel that can be configured by players and modpacks to suit very specific needs. This mod also doubles as a testing tool that can be used by others to confrim that TESLA power support is working.
When the solar panel is in direct contact with the sky and it is day time, the panel will produce a small amount of power every tick. (20 times a second). The power generated is stored in an internal buffer which can be accessed by wires and other machines. The panel power can only be accessed from the bottom face. The amount of power generated, the size of the internal buffer, and the rate at which power can be extracted from the buffer can all be configured.
Solar Village Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.