Solar Flux Reborn Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4 comes by default with 6 different tiers (fully configurable)
- Produces 1 RF/tick. Internal storage 25,000. Transfer 16 RF/tick
- Produces 8 RF/tick. Internal storage 125,000. Transfer 128 RF/tick
- Produces 16 RF/tick. Internal storage 425,000. Transfer 512 RF/tick
- Produces 128 RF/tick. Internal storage 2,000,000. Transfer 2,048 RF/tick
- Produces 512 RF/tick. Internal storage 8,000,000. Transfer 8,192 RF/tick
- Produces 2,048 RF/tick. Internal storage 32,000,000. Transfer 32,764 RF/tick
- Number of tiers and their production/capacity can be fully configured to suit your needs.
- Many upgrades can be crafted to improve your solar panels.
- Solar Panels automatically share their energy when next to each other, no cables needed.
- Use a wrench instead of a pickaxe for the solar panel to keep its energy and inventory.
- There are only “Vanilla” recipes by author of the original mod Nauktis.
Mod comes with 3 types of cables:
Solar Flux Reborn Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.