Solar Flux Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 comes with 6 different tiers
- Produces 2 RF/tick. Internal storage 50,000. Transfer 16 RF/tick
- Produces 16 RF/tick. Internal storage 250,000. Transfer 128 RF/tick
- Produces 64 RF/tick. Internal storage 850,000. Transfer 512 RF/tick
- Produces 256 RF/tick. Internal storage 4,000,000. Transfer 2,048 RF/tick
- Produces 1,024 RF/tick. Internal storage 16,000,000. Transfer 8,192 RF/tick
- Produces 4,096 RF/tick. Internal storage 60,000,000. Transfer 32,764 RF/tick
Some nice features
- Number of tiers and their production/capacity can be fully configured to suit your needs. (from 0.6)
- Many upgrades can be crafted to improve your solar panels. (from 0.6)
- Height of the block is changeable in the config. From cover size up to full block. (from 0.2)
- Solar Panels automatically share their energy when next to each other, no cables needed. (from 0.3)
- Thermal Expansion recipes and automatic fallback on vanilla recipes if the mod is not installed.
- Use a wrench instead of a pickaxe for the solar panel to keep its energy and inventory. (from 0.5)
Solar Flux Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.
Download Solar Flux Mod:
Solar Flux Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2