Soartex Invictus Vanilla Resource Pack 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 is a high definition 64x graphics replacement for Minecraft with an emphasis on clean artwork and minimal detail. This project is a continuation of Soartex, a texture pack by Soar49. Invictus refines many of the elements of Soartex and adds thousands of textures.
Soartex Invictus Vanilla Resource Pack Installation
- Download Soartex Invictus Vanilla Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\Resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!