Snowden features 2 seperate maps, a main 4k X 4k map which ends abruptly (void) and a smaller 2k X 2k snow island.
- The 4k X 4K map started out as messing with terracing, and turned into a snow themed map.
- The 2k X 2k map was meant to be a part of a brush pack and I made it abnormally large, rather than sensibly re-sizing I just turned it into another map.
- The maps were made with playing survival in mind, thus featuring ores and non vanilla cave/chasms from world painter.
- The main map comprises of low valleys with a variety of tundra foliage and thick towering mountains overhead covered with snow.
- The smaller island, is situated in a small area surrounded by floating ice sheets that are quite slippery (it’s because they’re ice sheets).
- The main map took approximately an hour and a half to make, with the smaller island taking around 30 minutes (Including rendering/painting).
Snowden Survival Terran Map Installation
- Download Snowden Survival Terran Map
- This will take you to the Media-fire website where you can download the .zip, .rar or .7z file
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.